Friday, March 27, 2009

DisneyLand Trip for Mr. B

Brayden and Titi Desi
Brayden, Pedro and Roman
Lita, Papi, Titi Desi and Bradyen (more pictures hopefully coming soon:)
Brayden had the privilege to go to Disneyland a few weeks ago with my parents and his cousin Pedro. My mom and dad decided to surprise them with a trip together. My younger sister Desi and her husband Jimmy live down in Cali so they were going to meet up with them too. From what I hear Brayden had a great time! He loved meeting all the characters, loved the plane rides, loved most of the rides (a few were a bit scary for him), and loved hanging out with the family. We were so happy that he had a chance to go, but sad that we couldn't go with him. My sister was so sad she couldn't go with Pedro that her husband and her decided at the last minute to drive down to Cali!! So, the Metcalfe's were the only ones missing out on the family reunion:) I'm so thankful that Brayden has cool grandparents. What a special trip he will always remember. He is still talking about it everyday and can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yes, you have a wonderful family, which Brayden and Peyton are blessed to be a part of now. I have always loved your family -- very special and loving family. Hope yall are doing great!

Steve & Sarabeth said...

Crystal, is this a christmas background? Time to change it, slacker!:0