Sunday, July 20, 2008

The kid is funny!

Brayden has been saying the funniest things lately! I love this age. He turns 3 next month and it seems like a lot of things are just clicking for him all of the sudden. He's putting things together in his mind and sometimes when they come out, they are hilarious! Yesterday we were in the kitchen making lunch. Brayden sneezed twice and neither of us said anything. Then he said to himself "Bless you Brayden," really loud and sarcastic. It was his way of telling us that we forgot to say it. Then Travis and I were moving the refrigerator so I could clean behind it. Brayden yells "Momma, dadda, watch your fingers!" We laughed pretty hard. He is so fun right now and we love to hear what little things he is going to say next. Thought I'd share a smile:)

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Awww I miss the munchkin!! Give him a big kiss for me! :)

Anonymous said...

I love when our kids start saying the stuff we say to them.

Leif and Lisa said...

That's too funny! Leif and I both laughed out loud at the "bless you, Brayden!" part.
~Lisa

The Johnsons said...

Who cleans behind the fridge?