Friday, August 1, 2008

Friends for Life!

Peyton and Jared meet for the first time! (How cute is this kid?)

My friend Heather and I have known each other for a long time! We grew up going to church together and I don't remember a time when she wasn't in my life. We have been through a lot and love each other more for that. She is one of those friends who doesn't get mad at me if we haven't talked for weeks or months at a time, we just start where we left off. She recently moved back to Washington and had her first baby. I'm so glad that she is now in the mommy club with me:) Her son and Peyton are only 2 months apart and he is soooo cute!! Heather, I love you girl!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Oh my gosh! He is such a doll!!! Look at those eyes!

Heather, beautiful baby...just beautiful!

Jared and Peyton look good together! ;)