Friday, April 3, 2009

Almost 30 but not quite...

Travis and I and the yummy cheesecake!
Peyton and mommy
Best friends!
Travis standing in front of the fish market
On March 31st I turned 29. I still have one more year until the big 3-0 and I'll take it:) This last year was a great year and I'm hoping this next one will be even better. Travis took me to Seattle for an overnight getaway last weekend. It was so nice. We stayed at a really fancy hotel, Hotel 1000 and felt pampered staying there. Travis' mom came to our house to watch the kids which was great. We left Friday afternoon and drove up to Southcenter and had dinner at BJ's. The main reason we went is because they give free Pzookie's (an awesome cookie doughish dessert served in a pizza pan with ice cream. My favorite!) if you are celebrating your birthday. It was so nice to enjoy dinner without talking with a 3 and 1 year old:) We drove up to Seattle and checked into our hotel. We worked out at the nice workout room and then sat in the hot sauna. I felt so relaxed, it was awesome. We started Saturday morning getting breakfast from Pike Place Market (which was just a few blocks from our hotel). I love walking around the market. So fun and so much culture. We finished off the day shopping at some of the malls and eating dinner at the Cheesecake factory. Nice weekend. We finished celebrating my birthday with family and friends on Tuesday. Travis made the best Dulce de Leche cheesecake that is to die for. I was spoiled as always and felt loved. Happy Birthday to Me!:)

1 comment:

Tiffany Nevil said...

WHOOO-HOOOOO! Hope your birthday was super special and fun. Who knows what next year will bring pretty lady!