Monday, October 13, 2008

I can't believe it's already time for....

Brayden and all his friends
Peyton always a happy little camper in her backpack
A pumpkin house
If you know much about the Chronicles of Narnia, this is the beaver's house
Here is our family's pumpkin

THE PUMPKIN PATCH! I'm still stuck in August so going to the pumpkin patch sounded strange, but I guess it is already the middle of October. We went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday with our HFG. It was a last minute planned event (and yes I was able to be spontaneous!), and it was a blast. We went to Spooner Farms out in Orting. I highly recommend it. They had a lot of things going on for the kids, the pumpkin prices are reasonable, and the corn maze was amazing! I just need to point out that we actually beat the Johnson's at the corn maze:) Hahaha. It was a little pricey, but the theme was the Chronicles of Narnia and I was actually really impressed with the set-up of the maze and all decorations they had. I was more impressed that the 2 pregnant ladies, Shari and Tiffany, did the whole corn maze without any complaining. It was 2.1 miles. The kids had so much fun and Brayden keeps asking when we get to go back. We finished off the night at Trackside Pizza. They gave us the whole banquet room to ourselves. We are so thankful for all of our cool friends who are spontaneous too! Love you guys!
Peyton holding her pumpkin

5 comments:

Tiffany Nevil said...

WOO HOO to our spontanaity! It was so fun!
Tiff

The Benedicts said...

What a fun day! We did the pumpkin patch thing on Saturday, it seems like one of those things you have to do. I totally agree though, I can't believe that the holiday's are almost here. Josh said you guys were coming to visit? We are so excited to have you!

Mashel said...

Now I am even more jealous that I am not in your group! Looks like you had fun though.

Tiffany said...

Love Spooner Farms! Glad y'all had a great time and love the pictures.

The Johnsons said...

OK! I must point out that #1 You guys (meaning our whole HFG except the Johnsons) cheated and used a map. #2 you all stuck together, so technically, no one won - 3 families just tied. and #3 I'm really competitive and a sore loser. But we still had a lot of fun!