Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mobile Baby

Peyton crawling to mommy
Look mommy I did it!
Ok, how cute is that?
Beautiful brother Brayden
Messy baby!

Peyton started crawling a few days ago! It's so cute because I'll call her and she gets so excited that she can actually come. This is one of the milestones that I look at and know that my life will never be the same:) It sounds silly, but no more just putting the baby on the ground and her staying there. She will soon be into cabinets and trying to climb up the stairs. All the mommies know what I mean!! As she gets older, it's cute to see her and Brayden interact together. They definitely love playing together, I just have to work on Brayden being "the boss." Here's a few pictures. Enjoy!
P.S. On another note, Renovo started last week and we had over 200 people in attendance there. It was awesome! The energy was amazing and there were a lot of people who are thinking about coming back. We of course still have some kinks to work out, but overall it was a huge success. Thanks for the prayers and please continue to pray if you can. Thanks!

6 comments:

Jeremy and Laura Lebow said...

Yep, totally know wbat you mean about not being able to just put them down anymore . . . bittersweet. :) Clara did a nose dive off the bottom stair this morning onto the kitchen floor, our little evil kinevil!

The Wrights said...

That's just great!! She's too cute!!

Kim said...

She is more adorable everytime I see pictures...and she looks a lot like her momma!! ;) Excited to hear more about the start of the church. Blessings! Love, Kim

The Benedicts said...

I can't believe she's crawling, what a big girl! It hasn't been too long since Noah has even been moving! She is the happiest little thing!

Desiree said...

Now you have to work on her saying "Titi." I expect to hear that when I see her this week! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great job Peyton! What a big girl. She's so adorable. I love the little clip in her hair.