Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Big boy bed...





We talked a lot about what to get Brayden for his birthday and finally decided he needed a new bed and soon. He was currently in a toddler bed, which was quickly getting small for our growing boy. We decided to get him a bunk bed with a full size on the bottom and a twin on top. That way he can grow into the full size bed and we hopefully won't have to get him another bed until he moves out:). I researched different websites and stores and we found a reasonable bed and mattresses. We also changed the theme in his room to sports. Which is one I figured he can have for a long time. He LOVES his bed! He loves for Travis and I to lay down with him and read because now we fit. He's already had a slumber party with his friend. I think one of his favorite things was to help us set up the bunk bed. He had a Home Depot apron on and was actually a big help. He loved it!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Very manly. Nice room, Brayden!

Kim W. said...

So cute, if I can still say that about a 4 year old's room. :) Jake has the same style of bed exactly! We love it! We have a trundle underneathe the full, and we plan on putting Jack on the trundle when Jolee Kate arrives here in a few more weeks. I hope it's a smooth transition for the boys...I NEED it to be!!