Thursday, August 13, 2009

I love Puyallup!

Peyton hanging out with her balloon
The library sets out chalk for families to use outside
I was impressed with the artwork
Brayden playing in a little tent set up next to the booth
Us
Poor Travis had to be there at 7:30 and didn't get home until 2:30, but of course he did it with a happy heart. What t good man!
We've lived in Puyallup now for 3 years and just love it here. It seems this city tries hard to be family friendly wherever we go. One of my new favorite things here is the Farmer's Market. It's so fun to go and look around at all the pretty produce, yummy treats, and get all the free samples:) This year Renovo has had a booth at the market and our HFG has manned it twice this summer. It's been fun, the kids love it and we've met a lot of new people. We pass out balloons, do a root beer taste test, face paint for the kids, and just talk to people. I know our family has enjoyed our time hanging out. Looking forward to next year!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Hey there! I wanted to see if you go to the Puyallup Y? I think that I saw you at ZUMBA? Kara Jovag was with me and she wasn't sure so we didn't say anything... if it was you, let's meet up at the Y sometime! :-)

Crystal said...

Deb, that was me!! I love going to Zumba class. Anytime you want to go, let me know!:)

Deb said...

Yeah! let me know when you go too- it's always more fun to zumba with a pal! :-)