Wednesday, September 24, 2008

6 Years...

Us hanging out at the concert
Travis and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on Sunday. We started out the weekend with a fancy dinner at Marzano's. If you have never been there, you need to go! It's the best Italian food around and always yummy. That is our favorite special spot to celebrate life together. Then we drove down to Portland after church on Sunday with the kids and Travis' mom in tow. She came with us so we could go out Sunday night and she could stay with the kids at the hotel (Thanks again Linde). We went to go see the "So you think you can dance" tour! It was so fun! Some may laugh at this, but really it's one of our favorite shows and how cool to see it live. The show was fantastic and we hated for it to finish. That was a great anniversary present to each other, along with See's Candy (because the traditional gift with 6 years is sugar:). We both said we can't believe it's already been 6 years but we are so much more in love today then the day we said "I do." God knew exactly what he was doing when he brought Travis and I together. Travis, I can't wait to see what God has in store another six years. I love you babe!

All of the dancers
Chelsea and Marc holding a briefcase. For those that know this show, this one was awesome!!

5 comments:

The Benedicts said...

Congratulations! Wow, six years...that is so great. It sounds like you had a great weekend alone and with the kids. We are praying God's blessings on your marriage for the year ahead!

Kim said...

Congratulations to yall! ;)

Jeremy and Laura Lebow said...

I didn't realize you two have been married about the same number of years as we have . . . our six years is next weekend! I think Jeremy has something fun planned, too, but I don't know what it is . . :)

Leif and Lisa said...

I can't believe it! Six years! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I remember when you first started crushing on Travis at SPU. You introduced me to him before you were even together. Seems like forever ago.