Monday, September 29, 2008

A little Emeril

Brayden ready to help me in the kitchen

Brayden loves to help in the kitchen. I try to let him help me when possible even though it might slow things down for me. I want him to know his way around the kitchen as he grows up and I know letting him help me is the only way to achieve that. Plus, it's fun! He's actually very patient in the kitchen, so maybe I can learn a few things from him as well:) Today we made cupcakes for the MOPS carnival tomorrow. It was something fun to do together. I've been having a hard time with his energy level lately. It seems like as soon as he turned 3, he turned into crazy man:) I'm finding out that if spend a little one-on-one time with him throughout the day, he doesn't need as much attention. So, this was a great project to do while Peyton was taking her morning nap.
Yummy!
He put all of those sprinkles on one by one:)

4 comments:

Kim W. said...

Funny...I just started doing stuff like that with Jake, too. :) And he, too, loves it. Anyhow, your little boy sure is cute. And I am sure I am crazy, b/c I don't get to see yall often at all, but that last picture of Brayden reminded me of Little Pedro. Like I said, to you and Selina, yall would probably think "what???" but to ME, he resembled him at least a little.

Tiffany Nevil said...

i can totally see Brayden putting each little sprinkle on there! HA! Cute!
Tiff

The Benedicts said...

Brayden looks great in an apron! That is so neat that he likes to "help" in the kitchen. I better work on my patience before Noah gets to that point!

Holcombe Family said...

Hey Crystal, I found your blog through Sarah's...your kids are getting so big, especially your daughter! The last time I saw her she was just born. She is beautiful. I loved looking at your blog, very cute! Take care,
Ashley Holcombe