Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...



We just had a fun time playing outside in the beautiful snow! Thankfully both children are feeling heaps better today, so I thought Brayden and I could go outside for a few minutes. I asked him if he wanted to build a snowman or ride around in his wagon. He said "no I want to play with my shovel." So, just like at the beach, he shoveled snow into a pail for 30 minutes and was quite content. Cute! I love the beautiful snow, but I'm feeling a little cabin fever lately. I've pretty much been in the house with sick kids for 5 days:) Thankfully they are getting better and we have a whole weekend full of Christmas festivities! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

5 comments:

Desiree said...

YAY! And Titi will be there in a jif, too! :)

Steve & Sarabeth said...

I'm glad they're feeling better!

Kim said...

I do like to LOOK at the snow, but to actually be in it or have to deal with it...not so much. It is about 68 degrees right now...now that is some nice weather for December...not too warm, not too cold. Just right! :) Blessings on you and your sweet family this holiday season!

The Benedicts said...

I'm so glad they're feeling better, we did the sick thing last week and it is no fun. I love how Brayden keeps himself busy, Noah needs to learn that skill!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to do all the fun things you are planning. The snow has changed a few of our plans. But daddy is home and we are good. It's wonderful to be together as a family. :) Have a lovely rest of December!