Monday, December 15, 2008

There is nothing worse than a sick kiddo

...except two sick kiddos:( Yes, both of my kiddos have been sick since Friday and not doing well. It has progressively gotten worse over the weekend and I went into the doctors this morning. Bronchitis and ear infections for both:( We have medicine now though and I'm hoping they will progressively get better. They have so many medicines and breathing treatments I had to make myself a schedule (my inner nurse coming out). Seriously I have to medicate them 12 times during the day. Not fun! I'm hoping and praying that Travis and I don't get it. I'm not even sure how that is possible though. The kids are coughing in our faces, wiping their snotty noses, and are up all night. How is a mommy not supposed to get sick with no sleep? This is the first time they have both been sick together and wow, no fun. We're hoping everyone will feel 100% by the weekend because that is when our Christmas festivities start. We would love your prayers if you think about it. Hopefully your family will stay healthy and happy during this holiday season!

3 comments:

Kim said...

So sorry! Yes, 2 sick kids are not fun at all. We have 2 right now, as well. Jack - double ear infection...Jack - Upper Resp. Inf. / RSV. Yippee! So, breathing treatments all day long here, too! Oh well...time will pass, right? ;) Stay well!

Tiffany Nevil said...

Cooper prayed for Brayden and Peyton tonight! He misses his buddy so much! What will they do without each other the next 2 weeks? Poor babies!

Love you girl,
Tiff

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for your family. This is not a good time to be sick...well I guess no time is a good time to be sick, but you know what I mean.