Monday, December 22, 2008

Life in the snow

This table has been our snowmeter. We think it's about 10 inches!
Beautiful trees... It's like we live in the woods:)
Frosty
Well all of us in Washington are probably amazed at how much snow we have gotten the past few days. I love it! I think it's beautiful and I hope we have a white Christmas! There are of course a few negatives as well. Travis has to take my car to work (for the 4-wheel drive) and that means I'm stranded. No fun, but I'm trying to make the best of it by keeping the kids busy. Yesterday we all took a walk in the snow, did a little sledding and Travis and Brayden made a snowman. Fun times! Well hope you enjoy the pictures and have a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

T~ said...

Almost like the "Woods"... LOL!

Desiree said...

Ahhhh - looks awfully cold! :) We are prepared though. I've packed my leggings, two scarves and two pairs of gloves and last night we got Jimmy a pair of gloves, too! (I had to fight him to get some gloves - he thinks he doesn't need them) He also has a scarf to use now. Now, I just hope we can get there on time. I'm so excited to go home....having a hard time focusing at work today! :) Love you all! Muah!

The Johnsons said...

Ok - now that's a snowman!! We tried making one, but had to give up cause the snow just wouldn't stick.

Davidson said...

now I want to be THERE! so jealous!
ang