Monday, January 11, 2010

Brayden's first Christmas program


There is Brayden holding up his flower:)
My handsome little man before his program
In December, Brayden had his first school Christmas program. He was so excited for it and even had a little dancing part in it. They practice with the little ones for months and every time a song would come on the radio Brayden would say "mommy, that's my song," and proceed to belt out the words:) It was very cute and made me love Christmas music even more. On the actual night I was a bit nervous because he had to stand out in front of everyone and dance and Brayden can be shy at times. He did amazing! He was confident, cute, and smiley the whole time. One thing I remembered about Brayden was that he takes his jobs VERY seriously, and to him, this program was another job to be done:) We know we'll have many more programs to attend as the kids grow up, but we feel so lucky that he was able to sing about Jesus with all his little heart!

1 comment:

Tiffany Nevil said...

AH! The boys were so stinking cute. We have this on video and I keep forgetting to burn cd's of it. Do you want one?
Tiff