Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gingerbread house

The finished products

Peyton eating candy...
So my Bible study friends and I have the crazy idea every year to get together and let the kids decorate gingerbread houses:) The hosting house gets so dirty, the kids eat way too much sugar, and most of the houses don't look too great, but the kids love it. This year Shari was brave and offered to do it at her house (Shari, I'm sorry you had to clean up that mess:). Brayden did an amazing job making it look pretty and Peyton did an amazing job eating candy:) She eventually got in trouble because I told her no more candy and every time I turned my back she was sneaking some anyways:) It was cute, fun, and we enjoyed hanging out with friends. I do love this Christmas tradition and look forward to the chaos next year:)

No comments: