Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Peyton turns 2!

Happy Birthday to Peyton!
She's clapping her hands!
All the cousins
Peyton leading all the boys on a safari
Twins
Getting ready for the party
The cupcakes!
Tomorrow Peyton turns two:( It went way too fast like it always does! We are so in love with our little girl and it's so fun to have girly stuff (along with all our boy stuff) around the house. It took me a long time to decide what to do for her party, but we finally decided on a zoo party. She loves animals so that seemed perfect. I had a good friend, Adeliz come over and help me make some fondant cupcakes for the party. It was really fun to learn how to work with fondant and I'm sure I'll be using it again. The cupcakes were my favorite part:)
We made chicken nuggets and french fries for the kids and food for the adults. Peyton LOVES french fries so it seemed fitting. After dinner the kids went on a safari around our house to find different groups of animals we had hidden. It was a huge success and the kids loved it. At the end of the safari was their goody bags to take home. Then we opened presents and ate cupcakes. Peyton loved her cupcakes and I let her have two because it was her special day. She was so cute telling everyone "Happy Birthday, Thank you!" She was so excited about her birthday party. We love our little girl and couldn't imagine our lives without her. Peyton we pray that you become a strong-willed woman of God who knows how to have fun! We love you!

4 comments:

Peter Laney said...

Hey guys, great posts and pictures! Sure looks like a ton of fun. Enjoy each and every day. Our 3 girls are as follows: finishing up her senior year at the UW and just won a $2500 writing contest, one in London for a semester at London School of the Arts studying fashion (very girly like!) and Maddie is taking 20 credits at Pierce College through the Running Start program.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! I love the cupcakes. You girls did a great job. I can't believe how much Peyton has grown since I last saw her. We must get together when I get back to Washington.

Garfield D'Souza said...

How sweet is the adorable little angel! Quite the joy of your life, isn't she?:)

Kim W. said...

She is so precious, Crystal...as if you don't know that already! But she is such a doll. And I still can't get over how much she looks JUST LIKE YOU! Wow! And I have to also say, you look absolutely GREAT! Amazing! Keep it up! And send me some of your motivation, please! ;)